Accessories

Style me Boho

7/01/2015

I am in love with Kimonos at the moment. They look so effortless but add so much to the outfit. And I love the white and blue combination for the summer. Honestly I love that color combination for any season. With addition to black it represents about 85% of my wardrobe. What can I say, I love classic pieces and colors and I tend to add a colorful piece of clothing or accessories as a pop of color. You can´t go wrong with that. Kimono is from the spring-summer collection from Pull&Bear and the shoes from last summer season from Bershka.

Pull&bear Kimono
on sale



What are your top color choices for clothes? Let me know and be sure to come back next Wednesday for more Style talk.

N.

You Might Also Like

4 komentarji

  1. I like your post with the photos. I only have a few large cardigans as it's so cold in our house. I noticed you have an ETsy shop - looks lovely. How is it going? Trina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thanks :) it has been going great - we are very thankfull to our readers and followers :)

      Izbriši
  2. Lovely kimono! I love them for summer too...and the blue and white combination is beautiful on you!

    Christina
    https://caliope.name/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you, Christina. Aren´t they fun? I wish they had more colors and patterns. Thank you for stopping by. :)

      Izbriši