Fashion

Primark Clothing Haul July 2015

7/22/2015

Last weekend was my moms birthday weekend and every year around her birthday us girls treat ourselves with a shopping day. And this year was no exception. But this year they added a Primark store to the shopping centre that we have been going to, since we were little. I am not kidding, we were in there for hours and each of us came out with at least one bag of goodies. So I wanted to share my first Primark clothing haul with you and I hope you enjoy.

Seamfree Workout Crop Top 4eur,
Vest Top 2.30eur

Blue  towel 5EUR
similar, Acid Wash Jeans 15eur
I am splitting this post in two parts. Be sure to come back next week for shoe and accessories Haul. In the meantime check out last weeks fashion post and let me know in the comments what is your favourite clothing store.

N.

You Might Also Like

0 komentarji