baby

Knitted Baby Clothes

10/14/2015

Lately we have been preoccupied with all things baby. As you might know It is quite an exciting time since my sister is expecting her first baby. We can´t wait and we are all getting ready. I am already planning to make a baby album and my mum is very busy knitting baby clothes. They are so cute, everything she made for the little one I want myself.

Since Wednesdays are all about fashion I thought I would share with you some of those adorable creations. I mean, how cute is that cupcake hat? There are many more clothes in the making but don´t worry I will share those in the future. I hope you enjoy.





Which one is you´re favourite? I just love everything. Don´t forget to leave a comment, check out last week´s fashion post: FASHION EDITORIAL PART 2 and make sure you come back next week for more about Fashion.


N.

You Might Also Like

2 komentarji

  1. omg these are so adorable!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com/2015/10/diy-marble-laptop-case.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši