Accessories

Summer Fashion Guide: Accessories Edition

6/17/2015

The best part of putting an outfit together has to be accessories. There are truly endless possibilities. You can really make an outfit your own with adding the right piece. I love adding all kinds of jewelry to my looks and I am already looking forward for summer. Here are some of my favourite accessorie picks for the warmer weather.

Heavy Petal Circle Shades

Nasty Gal, €18,22

Birds of a Feather Wrap Arm Band

Nasty Gal, €18,23

Image 1 of ASOS Rose Flower Hair Garland
ASOS, €16.44

Image 1 of Made Hair Crown
Made Hair Crown
ASOS, €34.25
Chevelle Chevron Watch Black Multi

Chevelle Chevron Watch Black Multi

Prima Donna, $14.99

How ready are you for summer?  Will you be adding any of my choices to your collection? Let us know.



N.

You Might Also Like

0 komentarji