beauty

Beauty: Neutral Edition

8/04/2015


I did a Coral Edition post a few weeks back and I taught it was about time to share products in my favourite color family. And that happens to be neutral and nude. I love a good effortless look with light earthy and gray tones. Even though colors are pretty similar there are still countless color variations. So here in goes.

I am a big nail polish lover. I have way too many in my stash but for some reason I keep on adding new ones and almost always I am drawn to same neutral tones. My all time favourite neutral nail polish is OPI Did you ´ear about Van Gogh? A beautiful light grey-ish color. And I also love Essence The Nudes line especially number 03 I´m Lost in You, a light rosy color.

Essence - I´m Lost In You (left) and OPI - Did You ´Ear About Van Gogh? (right)

I also love lighter, nude lipstick shades. My absolute favourite lipstick is Mac´s Kinda Sexy. One of my first and favourite Mac purchases. A deeper nude, matte finish shade with a hint of peach. It looks a bit darker in a tube, but looks like a perfect nude shade on my lips. Another one is Mac´s Cremesheen lipstick in the color Creme D´nude. This one is a concealer nude color. It is very hard to pull off but if it suits your skin tone it c look amazing.

left to right: Mac - Creme D´nude (Cremesheen) and Mac - Kinda Sexy (Matte)

Lastly I want to talk about eye products. I absolutely love Maybelline Color Tattoo eye shadow bases, but especially Permanent Taupe. It´s deeper taupe-brown matte color. It is very long lasting and cheap. One of my drugstore must-haves. As far as eye shadows go I love two Catrice Cosmetics single eye shadows: I Wear my Plum Glasses at Night (790) - a matte brownish plumy shade and New in Brown (750) - shimmery rosy brown shade.

left to right: Catrice - New in Brown, Maybelline - Permanent Taupe and Catrice - I Wear my Plum Glasses at Night

That concludes today's post. I hope you enjoyed it and  be sure to come back next Tuesday for more Beauty talk.

N.

You Might Also Like

2 komentarji

  1. I love neutral shades so much, so this is like my dream post! Your OPI nail polish is such a sweet shade!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/olivia-redfern-14068335

    OdgovoriIzbriši