Asos

These Boots are Made for Walking - Fall 2015 Shoe Guide

9/16/2015

I have a really quick post for you today, showing you my favourite boots and footwear for fall 2015. This year I´m all about black platform boots, but all of these are just fabulous. I did the same Shoe fashion guide for the summertime, check here if you´re interested. I hope you like them.

Image 1 of ASOS ANOTHER PLANET Chelsea Ankle Boots
ANOTHER PLANET Chelsea Ankle Boots
Asos, €41.48
Image 1 of New Look Chunky Ankle Boot
New Look Chunky Ankle Boot
Asos, €41.46
Image 2 of ASOS EXPRESSION 70s Suede Platform Ankle Boots
ASOS EXPRESSION 70s Suede Platform Ankle Boots
Asos, €83.34
Pull&Bear - footwear - new products - elasticated slip ons - black - 15830011-I2015
Elasticated Slip Ons
Pull&Bear, 29.99 €
Image 1 of ASOS KEY TO MY HEART Lace Up Over the Knee Boots
ASOS KEY TO MY HEART Lace Up Over the Knee Boots
Asos, €82.95
Pull&Bear - footwear - new products - mountain ankle boots - camel - 15185011-I2015
Mountain Ankle Boots
Pull&Bear, 65.99 €
Velvet Plimsolls
Pull&Bear, 29.99 €
Image 1 of New Look Suede Fringe Heeled Boots
New Look Suede Fringe Heeled Boots
Asos, €62.20
Let me know in the comments bellow which of these are your faves and makes sure you come back next Wednesday for more about Fashion. In the mean time check out last weeks fashion post, where I put together a transition to fall look.

N.

You Might Also Like

0 komentarji