baby

Knitted baby clothes part 2

11/11/2015

Last month I shared a few knitted clothing items that my mum made. And as promised I am back with a part two. My mum has been really busy making so many baby clothes and they are so adorable. I have no idea how she does it, but I can say I contributed to at least one creation. I saw these adorable bear buttons in a crafting store a couple of weeks ago and I had to buy them for my nephew. And they go so well with the blue knitted vest.

I also mentioned in the previous post I would love to wear all of these (in bigger sizes of course) and my mum was so kind to make me an adult size yellow hat. We will be twinsies!






Let me know in the comments which of these would you like to wear yourself, check out previous fashion post and make sure you come back next Wednesday for all things Fashion.

N.

You Might Also Like

0 komentarji