Asos

Transition to Fall Look #1

9/09/2015


The weather has been colder and colder. The Fall is right around the corner. The season of layering clothes, jumpers and cardigans. I just recently stumbled upon Jojo´s Disaster video again and I fell in love with one of her looks. It´s a perfect transition to Fall outfit. Casual enough for everyday wear but with the right footwear, in this case thigh high boots, can be a great evening look. I put together a similar look with links to stores if you are interested.



2. Taupe Jegging, Primark £7.00
3. Cream Crochet Lace Sleeve Shirt, Primark £12.00


Hope you enjoyed this quick fashion post. I did a similar post with Vanessa Hudgens´s Style, you can check it out here. Let me know in the comments, who is your style muse and come back next Wednesday for more Fashion talk.

N.

You Might Also Like

0 komentarji