beauty

Top 6 nail polish colors for Fall 2015

9/29/2015

It´s official. Fall is here and we can finally switch fun and colorful nail polishes for darker, deeper colors. As you might know I am the biggest nail polish addict. It´s my way of brighting up my mostly black wardrobe. Today I went through my whole stash and chose my favourite colors for the fall time. My Fall color palette consists of deep rosy and purples all the way to olive greens and deep blues. And no season color palette is complete without a good nude nail polish. So here are my Top 6 nail polish colors for the Fall 2015.

(left to right)
1. KIKO 348 - Olive Green
2. KIKO 319 - Light Dove
3. KIKO 383 - Oil Blue

(left to right)
4. OPI - Gouda Gouda Two Shoes
5. OPI - Diva of Geneva
6. Catrice Cosmetics 38 - Vino Tinto

What is your favourite color for this time of year? Let me know in the comments, check out last weeks Rimmel Wake me up Foundation Review and make sure you come back next Tuesday for more Beauty talk.

N.

You Might Also Like

0 komentarji