croatia

Relaxing on Croatia´s coast

8/29/2015

We spent 4 days in Rabac, Croatia, which is a well-known tourist resort - but still small enough you enjoy a bit of peace by not being crowded on a beach. By the middle of the 19th century, it was a small fishermen village with hardly ten houses. Due to the beautiful bay it soon attracted visitors. Anyway, I am not getting into its history and culture, because I haven´t been there long enough to get to know everything about it. I just wanted to share a few photos of beautiful surroundings and unforgettable moments. We had a blast!


Have a great weekend!


M.

You Might Also Like

2 komentarji

  1. Looks beautiful, great pics :)))

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you very much! I love photography and am always happy if I take a good photo. I will have to buy a good camera one day though. :)

      Izbriši