My 23rd Birthday Wish list8/25/2015
My birthday is right around a corner, I will be turning 23 in precisely one week. I can´t believe another year has gone by so fast. Every year I make a wish list to help my family decide what to buy. This doesn´t mean they have to buy everything or anything from the list, but we find this way is a lot easier to shop for the perfect present. This year I didn´t ask for anything but I still wanted to make a list for myself.
1. Loreal True Match FoundationI am in desperate need for a new foundation. I am just running out of my current favourites so this is the perfect time to venture out and try new products. I heard so much about this one, I just they carry my shade. Fingers crossed.
2. Essence I love NUDE single eyeshadowI love nude and neutral shades in general so I just have to have these. I swatched them before in the store and the pigmentation is insane. I am eyeing following shades: 03 - Creme Brulee and 05 My Favorite Tauping. But honestly all of them look amazing.
3. Mac Lipstick - Velvet TeddyI absolutely love Mac lipsticks, especially matte shades. I haven´t purchased any in a while so I think is about time to take a closer look. I have been lusting over Velvet Teddy for years, but I wouldn´t mind owning Honeylove or Blankety either.
4. Sleek Contour KitAnother product I have been wanting for a while. I really need a deeper brown contour shade. And having a bonus highlighting product doesn´t hurt. I´ts about time to get this one.
5. Max Factor Facefinity All Day PrimerLast time I was shopping for primers I chose Maybelline´s Infallible Primer instead, but now I really want to try this one.
My wish list is quite longer, but I will save those products for another time. I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know in the comments what is the number one product on your wish list? If you missed last week´s Beauty post about Benefit´s Go Tropicoral Lip and Cheeks Kit check here and come back next Tuesday for more Beauty talk. Don´t forget to follow us. Have a beautiful day.