beauty

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer

10/06/2015

I have had issues with my dark under eye circles for years now. And I tried many different brands, consistencies and shades but not one concealer did the trick. I am still on a hunt for that perfect concealer but at the moment I am really enjoying Maybelline´s Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles concealer.


Mine is in the shade Fair 03, which is pretty light with yellow undertones. I really like the formula, not too thick and not too liquidy just the perfect middle. This way it doesn´t feel heavy on the skin and it doesn´t look cakey but does it´s job of mostly covering the darkness. It highlights that area beautifully, so even if you don´t have dark circles you can still use it for highlighting. I wouldn´t use it for covering blemishes because it will slide off fairly quickly.


Application is very easy, thanks to the great packaging. It seams to get mixed reviews but I really like the little applicator sponge, it´s convenient and quick. I blend it with my wet blending sponge and it works like a charm. It also lasts a decent amount of time so you don´t have to worry about that. Just remember to set it with a good setting powder and you´re good to go.  Another great thing is it´s low price and it will last you a long time. I had mine for about a year now and I still have some left.


All in all I really like this concealer. I use it on a daily basis. Do you use one concealer or do you use different concealers for different purposes? I will like to know what are you´re favourite concealers so make sure you leave a comment bellow. Also don´t forget to follow us and come back next Tuesday for all things Beauty. Last week I wrote about my Top 6 nail polishes for Fall 2015, read it here.

N.

You Might Also Like

0 komentarji