aerobics

My Favorite Workout Videos on Rainy Days

7/30/2015

I am a runner and I enjoy long runs in nature, where I am alone with my thoughts. Well, listening to music, making new plans, ideas and thinking about my life in general. This is my favourite excersize, no doubt. But on those cold and rainy days I have no intentions on taking a step outside. I love rainy days but only when I am sitting inside my apartment, sipping hot cocoa or tea and snuggling on the couch. That just me. But I feel strongly about keeping up with my workout routine or else I feel guilty. I love the feeling of being all pumped up and kind of tired after excersizing. I feel happy and strong in mind and body.

So for these days of staying inside, I have a few favourite workout videos saved on YouTube and I just pick one in no particular order. I pick whatever I want in that exact moment. Fist on my list are always Jillian Michaels Workout Videos! Always. I love that she has a kickboxing background and she uses it in her workouts. These are high intensity workouts and I love to give my best when I take my time to move my body.



Keaira LaShae is a great workout instructor (she is also a singer, a dancer and a mom)! I love her dancing routine workouts because I feel like I am having fun dancing and not just doing dull exercises. She also makes me laugh.

,

For those days when I feel like I need to shred some weight I use these 1000 Calorie Workout Videos. I love knowing that I am burning around 1000 calories by finishing this workout. It is not the exact number (just an estimate) but still - a great motivation, right? :)



There are tons of great workout videos out there, but these are my favourite at this time (and have been for a while now). If you guys can recommend some new workout videos, I will appreciate it.


M

You Might Also Like

6 komentarji

  1. I am definitely going to have to try that kickboxing video! Kickboxing is definitely one of my favorite ways to get a cardio workout in! :)

    The Blissful Mind

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Mine too. And Keaira makes any workout so fun. You sould try more of her workout videos. Have a great day xo

      Izbriši
  2. Great post! Love all the videos you've recommended! x

    touchofgucci.blogspot.com.au/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. We love to share the things we love ;)

      Izbriši
  3. Great inspiration. Jillian always kicks my butt with her videos, but worth it. I've been doing app workouts, Blogilates, and kickboxing classes that I love the past year and it's very helpful. /Madison
    Kitchen Tales

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. The important thing is to find a workout you love. And the best thing is that these are free and you can do them at home.

      Izbriši